In accessing any part of this website, you agree with the statements below:
Every article represents mainly its own author. He/she is alone responsible for moderation and comment control.
However, we will not publish any comment that:
- Τhreatens somebody’s life: in such a case we are entitled to identify the personal details of the user, considering that the life of a member of our team is under threat,
- Promotes racist hatred or consists part of religious fundamentalism.
- Uses dirty language very extensively. Please note: Vulgar words or nicknames are allowed. However, have in mind that people of all ages can read.
- Reveals personal information or publicizes any name or contact details (address, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc).
- Contains advertisements, promotions of products or services.
- Is written in capital letters. Please turn off the CapsLock and avoid use of non-alphanumeric symbols, acronyms or languages other than Greek or English
- Contains or refers to material concerning child pornography or challenge the laws protecting minors.
If you want to post something that belongs to another person, please cite it specifying the date of the access and the URL (if it is a website) or the author (if you need to use words from a textbook, magazine…)
Every comment submitted by anonymous or non anonymous users who are not members of our web activist team does not necessarily expresses our views. Every of each comments represent its author and Eagainst.com can accept no responsibility for these specific views being expressed.
We allow (and encourage) users to reproduce, copy, print and (or) distribute any part of our content, without written permission. However, citation (the exact URLsource) is required.
- Eagainst.com, cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from its use.
- Eagainst.com DOES NOT reveal personal e-data, unless anonymous users spread death threats against a member of our collectivity.
Our server is located in USA. Therefore the laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply.
Latest update 10th of October 2014