In accessing any part of this website, you agree with the statements below:
Every article represents mainly its own author. He/she is alone responsible for moderation and comment control.
However, we will not publish any comment that:
- Incites anyone to commit a crime, or threatens somebody’s life.
- Promotes racist hatred or consists part of religious fundamentalism.
- Uses dirty language very extensively. Please note: Vulgar words or nicknames are allowed. However, have in mind that people of all ages can read.
- Reveals personal information or publicizes any name or contact details (address, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc).
- Contains advertisements, promotions of products or services.
- Is written in capital letters. Please turn off the CapsLock and avoid use of non-alphanumeric symbols, acronyms or languages other than Greek or English
- Contains or refers to material concerning child pornography or challenge the laws protecting minors.
If you want to post something that belongs to another person, please cite it specifying the date of the access and the URL (if it is a website) or the author (if you need to use words from a textbook, magazine…)
Every comment submitted by anonymous or non anonymous users who are not members of our web activist team does not necessarily expresses our views. Every of each comments represent its author and Eagainst.com can accept no responsibility for these specific views being expressed.
We allow (and encourage) users to reproduce, copy, print and (or) distribute any part of our content, without written permission. However, citation (the exact URLsource) is required.
- Eagainst.com, cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
- Eagainst.com, will DO NOT reveal personal e-data and does not record IP address. We do not spy visitors, we do not collect personal information.
Our server is located in USA. Therefore the laws of the State of Florida, the State of Texas, and the United States of America apply.
Latest update 27th of August 2013